Chocolate Sour Cream Drop Cookies
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate chopped
- 1 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Heat oil and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth.
- In a large bowl, place the brown sugar and egg and whisk well. Add the melted chocolate and oil mixture and blend well.
- Add sour cream and vanilla blending well.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently combine dry ingredients into wet mixture.
- Drop tablespoons of batter onto parchment lined sheet pans leaving a few inches between cookies.
- Bake for approximately 11 minutes or until cookies are firm to the touch.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies