- 1 12 oz. package frozen raspberries thawed
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon water and more, if necessary, to thin sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Puree raspberries, sugar, and water in a food processor. Put through a strainer to remove seeds.
- The puree should measure a little more than one cup.
- Place cornstarch in a small saucepan, and whisk in raspberry puree.
- Heat the sauce over medium high heat until it comes to a boil and thickens.
- Allow to cool and thin with more water if too thick. Chill and store, covered, in the refrigerator.
Makes about 1 ¼ cups