- 1 ½ tablespoons corn starch
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 ½ cups approximately 1 pound frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- In a small bowl, whisk together corn starch, and both juices until well blended.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the strawberries, sugar, and citrus juice and corn starch mixture to a boil. Stir gently and constantly with a large spoon.
- Once the mixture has thickened, remove from the heat. Pour the topping into a heatproof bowl and allow to cool.
- Store covered in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Makes approximately 2 cups