- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat and place the chocolate, butter, and corn syrup in a heat-proof bowl just large enough to fit snugly over the pot of water.
- Place the bowl over the pot of hot water, and stir until the chocolate and butter have melted.
- Allow the mixture to cool down until it is barely warm.
- Glaze can be used to dip donuts, cookies, muffins, and to cover cakes. Place glazed baked goods into the refrigerator to firm up.
Makes approximately 1 ½ cups