Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup super chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F. In the bowl of an electric mixer, using the paddle attachment, mix all the ingredients on medium speed. A dough should form. Chill bowl of dough for 30 minutes.
- Using moistened hands, measure 1 tablespoon of dough for each cookie and roll into balls.
- Arrange balls on 2 ungreased baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for 12 minutes or until puffed and brown.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies